City Council Meeting 03/14/2016
Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, March 14, 2016
Regular meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Fowler
3. Public Session
4. Approval of Minutes – February 15, 2016
5. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Receive a Summary Report from the City Council Annual Planning Retreat Work Session which was conducted on February 26, 2016 – Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.
b. Item Request – Review and discuss draft Ordinances and/or amendments related to:
c. Staff and Council Reports:
- Discuss the Joint City-University Exchange visit to Manhattan, KS and Kansas State University
- Receive the Police Department Annual Report summary for Calendar year 2015
b. Item Request – Consider authorizing a Change Order for the College Avenue storm drain replacement project in the amount of $127,051.00 to Fowler Corporation, and concurrently authorizing a transfer of funds in the same amount from the General Fund to the capital construction account – Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.
7. Executive Session:
a. Discussion of negotiations incident to proposed purchase of property (easement) SC Code of Law, Section 30-4-70(a)(2) – Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.