City Council Meeting 12/19/2016
Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, December 19, 2016
**Rental Housing Suspension Hearing at 5:30 p.m.**
Regular Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Ducworth
3. Special Recognition – Mayor J.C. Cook, III
4. Public Session – Receive public comments that may or may not be on this agenda
5. Approval of Minutes – December 5, 2016
6. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Staff and Council reports.
7. Policy/Action Agenda:
a. Item Request – Consider 2nd Reading of an Ordinance that authorizes issuance of Bond Anticipation Notes for the purpose of paying costs of the Cochran Road Wastewater Treatment Plant engineering services for the future plant expansion and costs of construction of the office and laboratory building – Rick Cotton, City Administrator.
b. Item Request – Consider acceptance of a Proposal for a partnership with Pacolet Milliken Enterprises for park land and facility planning at the PME Planned Development site, which involves a park and green space master plan to be facilitated by DesignWorks planning firm; Authorize $17,500 of City financial participation – Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.