Spring Homes Tour & Lunch
Sunday, April 27 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tour five charming and unique homes in the Clemson and Lake Keowee area.
- Enjoy a delicious luncheon at the Osher Lifelong Learning Center (OLLI) at Patrick Square AND NEW THIS YEAR a tour of the state-of-the-art indoor practice facility on the CU campus.
- In addition, Patrick Square model homes with flower arranging and interior design demonstrations will be open for tour guests to enjoy.
This bi-annual event has become one of the most-anticipated and well-attended fundraisers in the Clemson, Seneca, Pendleton area. It's the perfect way to spend a spring Sunday. So make a day of it,gather your friends and family, enjoy a lovely lunch, and be dazzled by the unique architecture, artwork, furnishings, landscaping, and idyllic settings of these charming homes. Have you been itching to see the inside of that amazing indoor practice facility?
The Clemson Athletic Department has graciously offered to include this state-of-the-art facility on the tour. The major goal of the tour is to fund scholarships for as many children as possible. All proceeds benefit the Clemson Child Development Center whose mission since 1969 has been to provide an exceptional pre-school education for children regardless of their ability to pay.
The tour is made possible by the generosity of our sponsors, the extraordinary support from the Clemson Athletic Department, and the willingness of the five homeowners who have graciously agreed to open their homes to the public. We are deeply indebted to:
(1) Claudia & Rob Hubbard, 115 Lewis Road, Clemson (to honor the memory of Kathy Young)
(2) Sue & Jim Reneke, 1007 Keystone Lane, Clemson (Clemson Downs)
(3) Susan & David Scott, 908 Lakecrest Drive, Seneca (Lake Keowee)
(4) Boo & Macon Sheppard, 506 Shorecrest Drive, Clemson
(5) Boo & John Wilson, 132 Sikes Avenue, Clemson (Patrick Square) and for making available the state-of-the-art Indoor Practice Facility
(6) Dan Radakovich, Director of Athletics, Clemson University
The CCDC is actively seeking sponsors and volunteers. If you would like to help, please call Barbara 864-506-5916 or Judy 864-985-1849. For ticket information: CCDC (864) 654-3345.