Planning & Codes Administration
1250 Tiger Blvd, Suite 4
Clemson, SC 29631
Ph: (864) 653-2050
Fx: (864) 653-2057
Clemson Board of Architectural Review
August 4, 2015 at 6:00 P.M.
1250 Tiger Blvd, City Hall
City Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Adoption of Minutes – July 7, 2015
3. Action Items
a. Building and Site Review:
1) 2015-AR-23: Applicant Frank Cortese is requesting approval to paint the exterior of Rubin Square located at 384 College Avenue.
2) 2015 AR-24: Applicant Trehel Corporation is requesting approval for the removal of two existing upper windows and infill to match existing veneer; and the removal of two existing wood windows and replace with 2 new aluminum windows to match existing colors of the Sherwin William Store located at 1012 Tiger Blvd.
3) 2015-AR-25: Applicant Julie Ibrahim is requesting approval of proposed patio improvements, such as installing tension awning, water feature and seating; signage on store front; and a proposal to connect the parking lot located at 1106 Tiger Blvd with the adjacent Tiger Sports property.
4) 2015-AR-26: Applicant Neil Monaghan is requesting final approval of the site plan, landscape plan and architectural elevation and rendering of a proposed car wash to be located at 1069 Tiger Blvd., former location of House of Leung Restaurant.
5. Staff Reports
6. Other Business