Planning & Codes Administration
1250 Tiger Blvd, Suite 4
Clemson, SC 29631
Ph: (864) 653-2050
Fx: (864) 653-2057
AGENDA – INFORMAL PUBLIC HEARING
Clemson Planning Commission
Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
1250 Tiger Blvd, Ste. 2
City Hall—City Council Chambers
To Discuss a Proposal to Amend Issaqueena Trail Planned Development Range of Allowed Uses in Section A.
1. Call to Order: Quorum is not required since this is a hearing with the sole purpose to disseminate information to the public.
2. Staff Presentation: Staff will present a short review of the project and the purpose of this hearing: Issaqueena Trail Planned Development on 53 acres located at the corner of Tiliwa Court and Issaqueena Trail.
3. Project Presentation: Applicant will present to the public the proposed Planned Development amendments.
4. Public Comment: Members of the Public may address questions to the applicant concerning the proposed development.
5. Planning Commission: Planning Commission may comment on any issues regarding the proposed development to the applicant.
6. Discussion of Next Steps in the Review Process: Chair will confirm with the applicant when they will present the final document for review to the Planning Commission.
If you have any questions regarding this, you may contact Todd Steadman or Sharon Richardson from the City of Clemson Planning and Codes Office at 864-653-2050.