Complaints and Crime Tips E-Form

This form is provided for public use to file citizen complaints regarding noise, traffic problems, animal control issues, and other criminal activity that need to be registered or reported to the Clemson Police Department.

NOTE: If you have a complaint about a specific member of the Police Department you MUST make that complaint by calling Chief Jimmy Dixon at 864-624-2006 to file your complaint.

Include Apt # and Name of resident if you know it.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.