Clemson City Police
1198 Tiger Blvd
Clemson, SC 29631
Email Crime Tip Line
Ph: (864) 624-2000
Fx: (864) 653-2043
ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATION
· Clemson Police responded to an armed robbery that occurred at approximately 10:15AM on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 that occurred at the Advance America Store on Hwy 123 within the City.
· The suspect is a black female; 5’-00” to 5’-2” tall; heavy build who was wearing a black North Face coat; Red hat; and white Air Jordan shoes.
· The suspect presented what appeared to be a semi-automatic pistol to the clerk, demanding money.
· Following the presentation of the pistol the suspect went behind the counter and then left with an undetermined amount of cash.
· It is unknown how the suspect left the scene, whether by foot or by vehicle.
· No one was injured during the incident nor were there any shots fired by any party involved.
* Both of the above photos are of the same suspect, one from the incident date and one from a prior date. It is believed that the suspect drew the mustache and goatee on to alter her appearance in the earlier photo.
* Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect pictured above is encouraged to contact the Clemson City Police Department at 864-624-2000, or 864-624-2008.
* On 03/08/2016 Investigators at the Clemson City Police Department received information that the wanted suspect in this incident, Quinntavia Latifah Williams, had returned to the upstate of South Carolina and was seen in the area of Anderson County, and Anderson City.
* On 03/09/2016 SLED and Clemson City Investigators located Williams in Anderson County near the KOA campgrounds on Highway 187.
* Ms. Williams was arrested and transported first to Anderson County Sheriff's Office for warrants in their jurisdiction.
* Ms. Williams was transported to Clemson City jail on 03/14/2016 where warrants were served for Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Violent Crime, and an unrelated additional charge.
* Ms. Williams is currently being held in Anderson County Detention Center on a $55,000 bond with that agency, and a $47,000 bond with Clemson City.
* Additional arrest warrants were issued for another individual in Anderson County for Accessory After the Fact by SLED, and another individual for being an Accessory to a Felony in Clemson City.
Follow us on Twitter @ClemsonCityPD