Clemson Board of Architectural Review
October 3, 2017 at 6:00pm
1250 Tiger Blvd, City Hall
City Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Adoption of Minutes-September 6, 2017
3. Action Items a. Building and Site Review:
1) 2017 -AR-19: Applicant Eugene Boyd is requesting approval of 2 building mounted signs and window signage for the World Class Cheeseburger restaurant located at 361 College Avenue.
2) 2017 -AR-20: Applicant Rick Sutliff is requesting approval to install a cooler, which will match the existing building, on the side of the Esso Club located at 129 Old Greenville Highway.
3) 2017-AR-17: Applicant Eric Newton is requesting a variance from the requirement of the Architectural Standard, Exterior Building Design-Fenestration requiring a minimum of 60% of grade level facade facing public right of way, walk or parking must be window surface area for a proposed Office Building to be relocated to 559 Old Greenville Highway.
4) 2017 -AR-11: Applicant Rutledge Development LLC is requesting a final review of the proposed relocation of a building to 559 Old Greenville Highway.
5) 2017-AR-12: Applicant Emory Croom is requesting a final review of the proposed construction of a new Verizon Wireless/Retail Store to be located at 1075 Tiger Boulevard, currently the location of the Sonic Restaurant.
4. Staff Reports
5. Other Business