Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, May 15, 2017
**Public Hearing at 6:00 p.m.**
Regular Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Mayor J.C. Cook, III
3. Proclamation – National Safe Boating Week
4. Public Session – Receive public comments that may or may not be on this agenda
5. Approval of Minutes – May 1, 2017 Special Called Meeting - May 4, 2017
6. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Item Request - Discuss establishing new water and wastewater Impact Fee Rates for utility operations of the City of Clemson – Mr. Andy Blondeau, Assistant City Administrator.
b. Item Request - Discuss renewing a Parking Lease with the University Lutheran Church – Mr. Andy Blondeau, Assistant City Administrator.
c. Staff and Council reports.
7. Policy/Action Agenda:
a. Item Request – Consider utilizing the City’s authorization of eminent domain proceedings to obtain Easements for the proposed mast-arm traffic signal installation at the intersection of Issaqueena Trail/Chapman Hill Road/Lancelot Drive – Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.
8. Executive Session:
a. Receive a legal consultation from the City Attorney regarding pending court litigation that involves the City of Clemson, Section 30-4-70 (a)(2).
Adjourn to Budget Work Session.