Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, April 1, 2019
Regular Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m. Council
Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Ducworth
4. Public Session – Receive public comments that may or may not be on this agenda
5. Approval of Minutes –March 18, 2019
6. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Receive reports from City Attorney on two issues:
• Options for changing municipal elections for ward/district representation and voting results
• Review of proposed bills at the general assembly: S638 and H4262
b. Staff and Council reports.
7. Policy/Action Agenda:
a. Consider 2nd Reading of an Ordinance for a proposed amendment of Short Term Rental Standards – Zoning & Codes Administrator Jacob Peabody.
b. Consider 1st Reading of 2018-R-18: Proposed Text Amendment (Pre-schools and Student Fellowships) – Planning & Codes Director Todd Steadman.
c. Consider Amendment #1 to the Agreement between Clemson University and the City of Clemson for transit services for fiscal year 2018-2019 – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
d. Consider a renewal of the Memorandum of Agreement between the Joseph F. Sullivan Center and the City of Clemson for Specified Health Services: Scheduled Access to Acute Care for a one year period – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
e. Consider setting a date and time for a City Council Work Session for a review of capital projects that are pending – City Administrator Rick Cotton.