CITY OF CLEMSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TO BE HELD AT 12:00 P.M. ON THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2018
CITY HALL UPPER CONFERENCE ROOM
1250 TIGER BLVD
CLEMSON, SC 29631
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum.
3. Approval of Minutes from January meeting.
4. New Business.
- Consider a request from the City’s Planning Director, Todd Steadman, for the Economic Development Advisory Committee to monitor and report on progress made toward the execution of the Economic Development Elements of the City’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Discuss changes City Council made to the organizational makeup of the Economic Development Advisory Committee.
5. Schedule next meeting date.
6. Other business, if any.
"The mission of the committee shall be to study, report, and make recommendations to the city council in an effort to promote quality economic development, including commercial, small business, research, and light industry, and promote the development of residential housing in the city."