CITY OF CLEMSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TO BE HELD AT 12:30 P.M. ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2017
IN THE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT CONFERENCE ROOM AT CLEMSON CITY HALL
1250 Tiger Boulevard
Clemson, SC 29631
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum.
3. Approval of Minutes from September meeting.
4. New Business.
- Board Appointments:
- Election of Chairman and Secretary
- Local Business Representative, Beth Smith - term expired
- Local Banking Representative, Robert Halfacre - term expired
- City Resident, Vacant
- Downtown Corridor Study Presentation from October 23rd Charrette – Todd Steadman
5. Recurring Reports
- Report of Economic Development Activity for Pickens County: Ray Farley
6. Schedule next meeting date.
7. Other business, if any.
"The mission of the committee shall be to study, report, and make recommendations to the city council in an effort to promote quality economic development, including commercial, small business, research, and light industry, and promote the development of residential housing in the city."