Clemson Board of Architectural Review
December 12, 2017 – *Date Change*
1250 Tiger Blvd, City Hall
City Council Chamber
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Minutes – November 7, 2017
- Action Items
a. Building and Site Review:
1) 2017-AR-21: Applicant Paul Zugg is requesting a preliminary/final review of the construction of 7 two bedroom duplexes to be located at 233 Pendleton Road.
2) 2017-AR-18: Applicant John Hopkins is requesting a conceptual review of a proposed commercial building to be located at 384 College Avenue.
3) 2017-AR-23: Applicant John Hopkins is requesting a variance from AR Standard Table 19-1110 Section 2.c.21: Storefront entrances of all ground floor tenants must face the street. For corner
buildings, the primary entrance may face the street corner unless otherwise required to do so by Subparagraph 2.c.12 of this Article. A 50’ maximum separation between building entrances shall be
required. Facades occupied by one tenant shall likewise provide an entrance every 50’ for a commercial building to be located at 384 College Avenue.
4) 2017-AR-25: Applicant John Hopkins is requesting a variance from the AR Standard Table 19-1110 Section 2.e.1: For nonresidential or mixed-use structures, a minimum of 60 percent of the
grade level façade abutting any public right-of-way or sidewalk or which fronts a parking lot shall be window surface area for a commercial building to be located at 384 College Avenue.
- Staff Reports
- Other Business