CITY OF CLEMSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2019 12:30 P.M.
CLEMSON CITY HALL
1. Call to order – Jane Brown
2. Roll call/establishment of quorum – Jane Brown
3. Approval of minutes from September meeting – Jane Brown
4. Municipal land purchase discussion – Andy Blondeau
5. Proposed updates for the economic development element of the comprehensive plan – Art Holbrooks
6. JCUAB economic development sub-committee update – Robert Halfacre
7. New business – Jane Brown
8. Old business – Jane Brown
"The mission of the committee shall be to study, report, and make recommendations to the city council in an effort to promote quality economic development, including commercial, small business, research, and light industry, and promote the development of residential housing in the city."