Parking in the City of Clemson
The City of Clemson offers year-round parking in the Keith Street Parking Deck, along College Avenue; on Sloan Street; and, most recently, in the new Fendley Street Parking Deak. Parking along College Ave. and Sloan St. is free but limited to 1 hour. Meter rates for the parking decks are as follows:
- $0.50 per half hour
- $1.00 per hour
There is a 3 hour maximum parking limit.
The City of Clemson parking deck also utilizes the Whoosh! application, which allows you to pay for parking remotely through your mobile phone, tablet, or PC. Whoosh! allows you to
1. Pay from anywhere
2. Receive parking notifications before your time expires.
3. Extend parking time to avoid tickets.
4. Maintains a history of your parking transactions for future use.
The Whoosh! app can be found here.
Parking is FREE in the Decks after 5pm Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. No overnight parking is allowed in the Decks. Cars left between 3:30am and 6:00am on any day will be towed.
The City of Clemson also offers Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Leased Parking in the Keith Street Deck, Fendley Deck, and Sloan Street Lot. These leases are done on an annual basis, and the rates are as follows:
- Keith Street Deck: $40 per month - $480 annually
- Fendley Street Deck: $40 per month - $480 annually
- Sloan Street Lot: $30 per month - $360 annually
Please note that leased parking is not intended for residential use.
Football Parking in the Keith Street and Fendley Street Decks is by permit only. Rates are as follows:
- In-Town Resident: $150 per season
- Out of Town: $200 per season
Email inquiries about Leased and Football Parking to: Lindsey Newton