Clemson Municipal Court Security Requirements
BE IT KNOWN TO ALL WHO ENTER:
- ALL visitors entering the courtroom will be processed through the metal detector.
- All bags, purses, or briefcases are subject to be inspected.
- If you do not want your personal items examined, return them to your vehicle.
- Officers are not responsible for items left outside the courtroom.
- No Weapons of any type are allowed into the courtroom.
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in the courtroom.
- Proper Dress is required; No short shorts, No tank tops, and No hats are allowed in the courtroom.
- No food or beverage allowed in the courtroom.
- Children are allowed in the courtroom as long as they are not disruptive during the proceedings.