Clemson Board of Architectural Review
September 4, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
1250 Tiger Blvd., City Hall
City Council Chambers
Note Date Change
All meetings are being live streamed.
Click here to be directed to the City of Clemson YouTube channel
1. Call to Order
2. Adoption of Minutes – August 6, 2019
3. Action Items
a. Public Hearing:
1) 2019-AR-20: Applicant Jimmy L Davis Inc is requesting a Variance from Chapter 19 Article XI Sec. 19-1113 Table 18-1110 1. Site Standards a. Site Relationships 1 to allow parking in the front of the building located at 101 Anderson Hwy.
b. Building and Site Review:
1) 2019-AR-22: Applicant Holy Trinity Episcopal Parish is requesting preliminary approval for the construction of a parking lot and pavilion to be located at 193 Old Greenville Hwy.
2) 2019-AR-23: Applicant Thomas Skelton is requesting preliminary/final approval for the installation of illuminated channel letters with gooseneck lighting on an existing restaurant located at 341 College Avenue.
3) 2019-AR-24: Applicant Christopher Evans is requesting preliminary approval for a proposed townhouse development to be located at 800 Old Greenville Hwy.
4) 2019-AR-25: Applicant Clemson Dockside LP is requesting preliminary approval for a proposed mixed-use development to be located at 894 Tiger Blvd.
Please note that Public Comment will be heard during each of the Action Items presentation.
4. Staff Reports
5. Other Business