Clemson Board of Architectural Review
October 1, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
1250 Tiger Blvd., City Hall
City Council Chambers
All Meetings are being live streamed.
Click here to be directed to the City of Clemson
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Minutes – September 4, 2019
- Action Items
a. Building and Site Review:
1) 2019-AR-27: Applicant Jesse Smith is requesting final approval of a proposed sign consisting of non-illuminated dimensional letters mounted to an aluminum pan for a restaurant to be located
at 391 College Avenue, Suite 105.
2) 2019-AR-22: Applicant Holy Trinity Episcopal Parish is requesting final approval for the construction of a parking lot and pavilion to be located at 193 Old Greenville Hwy.
3) 2019-AR-24: Applicant Christopher Evans is requesting preliminary/final approval for a proposed townhouse development to be located at 800 Old Greenville Hwy.
4) 2019-AR-26: Applicant Christopher Evans is requesting preliminary approval of a clubhouse, maintenance building, amenity area, and monument sign for a proposed townhouse development to be located at 800 Old Greenville Hwy.
Please note that Public Comment will be heard during each of the Action Items presentation.
- Staff Reports
- Other Business