All meetings are now streaming on the City's youtube account.
Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, November 4, 2019
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
6:30 p.m. Call to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Cato
Public Session – Receive public comments that are “not” on this agenda
Approval of Minutes – October 21, 2019
a. Staff Reports
b. Receive a status report from Planning & Codes Director Todd Steadman on the Dockside redevelopment project.
c. Schedule of November meetings and work sessions:
• Work Session – Review Group Health Insurance renewal for 2020 (November 11th or 13th)
• Work Session – Council & Planning Commission review Comprehensive Plan Update
• Work Session – Discuss the Arts Center and Clemson African American Museum operations and long term financial sustainability
• PCMA Banquet – Monday, November 18th at 7:00 p.m. (SWU)
• City Council regular meeting – reschedule second meeting to Monday, November 25th
Policy/Action Agenda (Receive public comments per item)
a. Consider 2nd Reading of an Ordinance to amend the City Code, Section 2-44 Order of Business – City Clerk Beverly Coleman
b. Consider 2nd Reading of an Ordinance to amend the City Code, Section 14-1 through 14-5 Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee – City Council.
c. Consider 1st Reading of an Ordinance creating a specific location(s) near College Avenue, in downtown Clemson, for rideshare staging, pick-ups and drop-offs, between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., to be in a designated rideshare location on McHugh Street – Police Chief Jimmy Dixon.
d. Consider 1st Reading of an Ordinance to amend Sec. 5-1 Codes adopted of building and related codes effective January 1, 2020 – Building Codes Official, Stacey Blackwell.
Other Policy Items:
a. Consider approval of an agreement for Police Dispatching Services between the City of Clemson and the Town of Central, effective January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022 – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
Mayor-Council reports/comments/new business