CITY OF CLEMSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TO BE HELD AT 12:30 P.M. ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 18, 2018
AT FIRE STATION #2
740 ISSAQUEENA TRAIL
CENTRAL, SC 29630
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum.
3. Approval of Minutes from November meeting.
4. New Business.
- Board Appointments: Election of Chairman and Secretary
- Discussion: Can/Should Student Codes of Conduct be applied to off campus rental housing issues?
5. Recurring Reports
- Report of Economic Development Activity for Pickens County: Ray Farley
6. Schedule next meeting date.
7. Other business, if any.
"The mission of the committee shall be to study, report, and make recommendations to the city council in an effort to promote quality economic development, including commercial, small business, research, and light industry, and promote the development of residential housing in the city."