Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, February 19, 2018
**Public Hearing at 6:15 p.m.**
Regular Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Hay
3. Proclamation – Clemson University’s Martin Luther King Jr. Excellence in Service Award Recipient
4. Public Session – Receive public comments that may or may not be on this agenda
5. Approval of Minutes – February 5, 2018
6. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Receive the annual external audit report for fiscal year 2016-2017 from Stancil, Cooley, Estep and Stamey, LLC – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
b. Staff and Council reports.
7. Policy/Action Agenda:
a. Consider 1st Reading of proposed organizational changes to the Economic Development Advisory Committee – Assistant City Administrator Andy Blondeau,
b. Consider 1st Reading of 2017-R-15: Proposed text amendment of Article I and Article VI of the zoning regulations to create exemptions from certain design standards that would prohibit the reconstruction of a list of structures deemed 'culturally significant' (this item was tabled at the last meeting) – City Planner Art Holbrooks.