Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, June 18, 2018
**Public Hearing – Draft Land Regulations at 6:00 p.m.**
Regular Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Chapman
3. Municipal Court Judges Confirmation of Term – Council; Oath of Office – City Clerk
4. Public Session – Receive public comments that may or may not be on this agenda
5. Approval of Minutes – June 4, 2018
6. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Discuss a Policy to manage how street light banners are to be displayed – Administrative Assistant Lindsey Newton.
b. Staff and Council reports.
7. Policy/Action Agenda:
a. Consider 2nd Reading of the City of Clemson Annual Budget for FY 2018-2019 – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
b. Consider authorizing the Mayor to execute an Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Clemson and Pickens County School Board for staffing the Clemson Elementary School with a School Resource Officer from the Clemson Police Department – Police Chief Jimmy Dixon.
c. Consider cancellation of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting of July 2, 2018 – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
8. Executive Session:
a. Discuss negotiations to proposed contractual arrangements for CATBus services – Section 30-4-70(2) – City Administrator Rick Cotton.
NOTE: Upon returning to regular session, Council may take action on matters discussed in Executive Session.